Friday, January 14, 2011

Beautiful Gifts and Other Treasures

Around the House

My Sister gave me another faerie this year. This one has Princess Leia style buns. She looks great on my bookshelf.

The gifts from my Uncles are always the most beautifully wrapped things. My youngest son’s special nutcracker was no exception. He brought it home in a beautiful green and gold, fabric wrapped box with removable lid. He got a second nutcracker from his dad and me this year too.

We found an amazing, old, electric train engine in my Grandpa’s old work shed while on vacation over this last summer.

One of our new neighbors brought me a great unexpected gift - A dozen eggs from their hens. German pancakes are on the menu for breakfast tomorrow morning. I hollowed them out tonight, and they’re just waiting for me. I’m so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment