Saturday, October 12, 2013

On Track: #Unprocessed Day 12

I’m finding it hard to make daily posts.  I think that’s mostly because on some days it would just be a list of food.

I feel I’ve done pretty well.  I have to say that because I already cook from scratch so much to begin with, this challenge probably hasn’t been as hard for me as it may be for others.  I am finding room for improvement, which is good.  I’ve found some great pasta products that don’t fall into the processed category, and a good bread as well.  Those are things I just can’t fit in making on a daily basis.

Tonight I revisited a recipe that I haven’t made in a very long time.  As an added bonus, I got to make it with organic grass-fed meat that I picked up from a local farmer at the last Farmer’s Market of the season.  (I picked up a roast for tomorrow too).

Sweedish Meatballs and roasted green beans were on the menu for dinner tonight, and they were delicious!

I didn’t have any cheats again today.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment